Thursday, March 24, 2011

Hey all,
I have been very busy with everything and have great news.
On the 15th of March, I competed in the last stop for Rev tour . It was a great sunny day and the pipe got soft but still awesome. I made it to finals and placed 6th in the Half pipe, I later found out that the place I had made  had qualified me for half pipe in the Jnr World Championships. Slopestyle day came around and I had learned a new word called vermonting, which to everyone is pretty much rain. I found out that Vermonting... was sooo terrible. Training started at 8am and it was heavily snowing and bad visibility was little. I started to train , even though I had only the jumps once the day before. I had 2 training runs and on my 1st I badly hurt my knees. Runs started and my first run was good, My knees were badly hurting but I kept going even though I wanted to retreat to the lodge with everyone else and it payed off - I qualified 4th in 1st runs. 2nd run came and it had started Vermonting. I  had a good run until last run and I knuckled and hurt my knees really bad. I couldn't walk properly but I could move so I knew I hadn't done anything serious. In the end I qualified 6th for slopestyle. A storm was coming in the next day we were flying out , So as soon as the presentation was finished we hit the road and headed to albany where we spent the night and flew out in the morning.
Tomorrow I fly out to Frankfurt then to Milan for Jnr World Championships in Italy. I'm so excited and I want to thank everyone for the support they have given me.

No comments:

Post a Comment