Monday, January 4, 2010

the day before..

I'm in Sydney. Not so excited for a 5 o'clock rise to get to the airport by 6:30.
On the other hand I'm completely excited about my 5 weeks in Colorado.
Besides the fact I have to leave my friends and family, not to mention my summer holidays I'm totally stoked to be going to Colorado for the awesomest opportunity and ride with some old friends and coach. I've been packing for about 3 weeks now and only finishing this afternoon with the help of my friend Casey ha ha - Not so good with the packing system. It's a total disaster that I have to miss out on a week of school but I guess I will live ha ha. Early bed tonight, very big day tomorrow with a massive plane trip which I'm very excited about because I love planes!!
Hope to check out the town of Breckenridge - the town I'll be living in for my 5 weeks . I don't know how much time I have to be blogging while I'm over there but I'll try to make time for it
well I'm off for an early night so I'll try blog as soon as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment