Tuesday, January 5, 2010


Hey all,
I'm finally in breckenridge USA!!
From 6 in the morning till 4 in the afternoon I was on planes/ at airports....The plane was fun. With only a few minor hiccups every now and then we got to LA airport which might I add was scorching hot and I was in my singlet . We finally got to Denver when we had to wait an hour for our boards but it was all good because Benny A was on the flight after so we just waited for him .. We got in our awsome streched vans then drove for another two hours. When we arrived Benny in the other van was already at the house and we only had directions which might I add was wrong - thanks google! Benny finally came to find us after an hour and a half of searching in the wrong place then we went to get our food...
Well thats about it and now I have to wait till 12 so I can go to bed because I need to get used to the timezone so
bye bye for now

No comments:

Post a Comment